Are you our new PRODUCTION ENGINEER?
PRODUCTION ENGINEER FOR THE SWEDISH DRONE COMPANY
Do you love technology? Do you want to work in a startup environment?
The future belongs to drones, take the chance to be a part of an exciting journey and join our team!
We are a fully Swedish owned aerospace company developing and producing secure industrial grade UAVs (Unmanned Aerial Vehicles).
With a committed team of UAV enthusiasts, our main goal is to deliver world class products. Our customers have an important mission and demand reliable solutions; therefore, we aim to deliver secure products of high quality. And by that be the obvious choice among industrial UAV users.
We propel our customers to new heights!
About the assignment
As a part of our growth journey, we are looking for a Production Engineer who can contribute to the daily operation and support with technical expertise to the departments of production, service and product development.
We are looking for you who like to work in high pace and great variety as every day presents new challenges. As a person, you are self-motivated, organized, and complete every challenge with high commitment. You feel confident in leading teams and implementing new structures for future processes. You will report to our Operations Manager.
- Responsibility of supporting production with engineering questions
- Lead and participate in the implementation of continuous improvement strategies within given process group
- You will play a key role and collaborate with R&D, production and quality
- Fly drones
- Relevant university degree
- Some years of working experience within production, preferably electronics
- A “can do” attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Experience from implementation manufacturing processes
- Experience in MS Office
- Excellent Swedish and English, written and spoken
- You have experience in software development (meritorious)
- You have experience in electronics development (meritorious)
If you have previous experience of drones, it is meritorious but not a requirement.
In this recruitment, we will place great emphasis on your personal qualities.
Do you want to be part of the journey? Welcome with your application today!
Start immediately or by appointment. We want to receive the application no later than 2022-11-20.
Interviews will be held on an ongoing basis so do not wait with the application!
The office is located in Sisjön, Mölndal.
If you have more questions regarding the position, you are warmly welcome to contact Anton Tennby at email@example.com.
Applications for this role are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more about us here!