These are some of our most popular sensors.
Don’t find what you need? Get in touch to discuss a solution tailored to your needs.
ADVANCED MULTI-SENSOR CAMERA FOR UAV PAYLOAD
Workswell WIRIS® Enterprise is a Multi-sensor Camera that has been specifically designed for use with unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV/UGV), or drones. The WIRIS OS and integrated sensors provide unprecedented aerial imaging capabilities for a range of commercial drone applications, including thermal inspections, security applications, firefighting, geological, archeological, forestry studies, and ecological and environmental research.
– High temperature range up to 1500°C
– Precise laboratory calibration ±2 % or ±2 °C
– Range finder up to 1500 m detection
– Thermal camera image resolution 1266 x 1010
– 30X optical RGB zoom with night vision mode
– Visual camera resolution 16 Mpx.
Yellowscan surveyor ultra
The new and improved second generation of Surveyor ultra integrating Hesai’s XT32M2X scanner
The Yellowscan Surveyor Ultra LiDAR system is suitable for mapping large areas with high density point clouds.
– 360° Field of View
– Turn-key, simple to operate and self powered
– High point density
– 3cm Accuracy
Advanced performance fitted ino a compact survey solution
The Yellowscan Mapper+ integrates the Livox AVIA laser scanner with a high performance GNSS-aided inertial navigation system into a lightweight standalone and easy to use lidar system. Proven capabilities and stable results.
– High point density
– Livox AVIA scanner
– 2.5cm Accuracy
AIRBORN LIDAR SYSTEM WITH BUILT-IN IMU, GNSS,3D SCANNER, AND CAMERA
AlphaAir 450 (AA450) is the next generation of CHCNAV LiDAR system, which is widely used for power line inspection, topographic mapping, emergency response, agricultural and forestry surveys, and more. This all-in-one, lightweight and rugged system integrates a high-performance laser scanner with an industrial-grade professional 26 MP camera and a high-precision inertial navigation system for quality data collection.
– Advanced Accuracy due to industrial-grade GNSS and high-precision IMU
– Long-range scanning combined with high-resolution imaging
– Lightest unit in its class with 1 kg total weight with LiDAR and camera
– Powerful and accurate 3D point cloud generation software processing.